Dumb Test
Take the Dumb Test at Quiz Rocket.com! *****************************************

Friday, March 4, 2011

Of losing someone

It takes a while to realise why you are dying everyday.

It takes a while to appreciate that you are living everyday.

It takes a lifetime to realise that you had lived.

- for some, like me, it is true.

When I say, we die everyday - I do not by any means want to be prophetic or scientific. To someone very dear to me, who left, and yet lives, whose loss makes me numb, yet a voice inside me cries out loud to speak, a me that I hate, a me that cannot feel the pain, a me that feels the pain, but does not know what to do, a me lost...for evryday you die...and with each passing day...it takes away one more part of you, to someone who had been a part of who I am today...in this non-existent cyberspace I share my tribute to you for being a part of who I am, I pray for your soul to rest in peace, a place where no one knows who you are, but I know that this is the only place where I can bare my thoughts and live your loss...

go away you memories, for I cannot do justice to you
go away you footprints, for I fear your existence in my memories
go away you, the one behind the shadows, for I refuse to know you
go away, for I am far from what I used to be...
 
*no comments please.

No comments: