Dumb Test
Take the Dumb Test at Quiz Rocket.com! *****************************************

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

to your comments and tagging

I'll take the comments from "You are a racist pig." and "You have a giving heart" together. In my mind I tried to link the two.

@Karthikk...yes with growth u get unwanted baggages. we wud get a frown once in a while in this land. hopefully if we are able to criticise our history and learn the good things from it, it wud help all.
@deeps and abhay, yes racism comes in some form or the other. in a discussion, the other day, we felt that 'groupism' is a part of all our lives...some take the form of regionalism, some racism...and it goes on. humans thrive in groups...animal instinct. :)
@anirban...i'll try and put in more experiences as I pass my days here and will try to keep them informative...at least my take on those ;)
@arghya, kemon achhish? tor payer dhulo porlo. ekta screenplay writing-er free course nichhi. let's do something.
@Nishant...yeah it is brave. hope brave people don't forget that bravery is a positive quality and do not associate it with negativity.
@shridhar, thnx man. how r u? long time no see. tried to weave history and present in the same write-up in this one...hehehe
@dhriti...thnx dhriti. yes of course we must learn from their carefree demeanour and channel it in the right direction. i very strongly feel that we r offered choices every step of our lives. what we make out of it...whether we at all want to recognise it as a choice or not is our decision.
@utsav,tanaya,thnx for visiting
@henmen nope not a guilt-trip actually...more of subtle sarcasm at situations where few work hard to be where they are and few take offense at that!!

***********Tagging*********************
I've been tagged by Deepti and after many futile hours I've cracked the mystery of it. As I told Deepti..."I am hiding under the table if anyone needs me." because it really is so simple. So here it goes...

Quirky facts about me:
1. I have what a friend calls a 'hook'. It gets stuck to something and I harp on it forever. You can say I get 'obsessed' by certain things.
2. I have a strong imagination power. You tell me something and I'll immediately imagine it. Believe me it is not a great thing...particularly when you are told graphic details of unsavoury facts.
3. I can't sit idle. I have to do something. As of now faced with months long wait for work authorization, I'm unleashing my opinion to unsuspecting souls.
4. I run in 'slow motion'.
5. I can't walk in a straight line. I almost always fumble and fall everywhere.

I now tag
Deepti, Nishant, Abhay, Swati, Sanjay and Navoneil

2 comments:

Deepti said...

durbi I ahve done this tag !!! You can tag me with something new and I will do it !!!

Deepti said...

and you run in "slow motion"!!! wish i had seen you do that!!